Best Western Plus Fox Creek
311-1st Avenue, Fox Creek, AB T0H 1P0
Phone: 780/548-3338 | Fax: 780/548-3340 | 95 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at our Fox Creek location, the Best Western Plus Fox Creek, to enjoy a warm night at a superior hotel in this superb region on the Highway to Alaska.
With close proximity to the highway and easy access to both Grande Prairie and Edmonton, we strive to ensure that our guests have everything they need for a comfortable stay at our hotel in Fox Creek. We help you get off on the right foot each morning with a free breakfast that includes eggs, fruit, coffee, pastries and more. We also have a pool and exercise facility to keep you in shape. If you are trying to get some work done on your trip, we have that covered as well, thanks to our staffed business center featuring a computer, photocopy machine and a fax machine.
In your room at our Fox Creek hotel, you will be able to enjoy cable television and free Wi-Fi access. Many of our rooms offer a view of beautiful outdoor scenery, whether of the mountains, the golf course, or the forest. Features like these are why many of our guests seek this Fox Creek hotel out again next time they pass through the area.
Be sure to let us know of any special accommodations you want or need. Spa rooms are available, as well full kitchenette rooms.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Indoor pool Heated available between 10am and 10pm to 11:00 p.m., no lifeguard on duty
- Poolside services, pool towels available, pool toys available upon request from the front desk staff
- Steam room, open 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., towels available
- Exercise facility, 24-hour universal gym
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Rowing machine
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Punjabi and Tagalog
- Laundromat, available 24-hours, two washers and two dryers with coin operation. Soap and softener are available at the front desk and in laundry room
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, upon request
- Safe deposit box, at front desk, based upon availability
- Cable or satellite television, cable television with a wide selection of Canadian and American channels
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, three computer stations, complimentary usage of room with a nominal fee charged for larger amounts of photocopying.
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, complimentary, 24-hours
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking, complimentary, 24-hours
- Truck/RV parking, complimentary, 24-hours
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Plus Fox Creek
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus fox creek in Fox Creek.
Best Western Plus Fox Creek
Conveniently located, the best western plus fox creek in Fox Creek, Alberta is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 54.389265 / Latitude: -116.789035
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Grande Prairie. Travel east on 99th Avenue toward 101st Street. Take the second left onto 100th Street for 4.20 kilometers. Continue onto AB-43 North for 1.80 kilometer. Merge onto AB-43 East via the ramp to Edmonton for 192 kilometers. Turn left onto Third Street East. Take the third left onto First Avenue. The Best Western Plus Fox Creek will be on the left.
From: Edmonton. Travel north on 100th Street NW toward 102a Avenue NW. Turn left onto 103a Avenue NW. Take the first right onto 101st Street NW. Turn left onto Kingsway NW. Make a slight right onto 106th Street NW for 1.80 kilometers. Continue onto 107th Street NW. Turn left onto Yellowhead Highway. Continue to follow Yellowhead Highway for 47.20 kilometers. Merge onto AB-43 North via the ramp to Whitecourt, Grande Prairie and Peace River for 209 kilometers. Turn right onto Third Street East. Take the Second left onto First Avenue. The Best Western Plus Fox Creek will be on the left.
From: Edson. Travel northeast on Fifth Avenue toward 50th Street. Take the first right onto 50th Street. Turn left at the third cross street onto Second Avenue/Yellowhead Highway East for 1.30 kilometers. Make a slight right onto Yellowhead Highway East/AB-16, follow the signs for Trans Canada Highway, for 30.60 kilometers. Turn left onto AB-32 North, following the signs for Peers/Whitecourt, for 70.80 kilometers. Turn left onto AB-32 North/AB-43 North, following the signs for Valleyview. Continue to follow AB-43 North for 80.10 kilometers. Turn right onto Third Street East. Take the second left onto First Avenue. The Best Western Plus Fox Creek will be on the left.
From: Swan Hill. Travel south on Main Street toward Baysel Avenue. Main Street turns left and becomes Highway Avenue. Then turn right at Rig Street. Take the first right onto Grizzly Trail/AB-33 North. Turn left onto AB-32 South, follow the signs for Whitecourt, for 68.50 kilometers. Turn right onto AB-43 North, follow the signs for Valleyview, for 72.30 kilometers. Turn right onto Third Street East. Take the second left onto First Avenue. The Best Western Plus Fox Creek will be on the left.
From: Whitecourt. Travel west on 52nd Avenue toward 51st Street. Turn left onto 51st Street. Take the third right onto AB-43 North for 81.00 kilometers. Turn right onto Third Street East. Take the second left onto First Avenue. The Best Western Plus Fox Creek will be on the left.
Best Western Plus Fox Creek
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.20 kilometer(s) from Fox Creek Museum, may be a small building but it is packed with treasures. It is operated by the Fox Creek Historical Association which also maintains an archival collection for the area. The building is wheelchair accessible and everyone is welcome. There is a picnic area, playground and campsite nearby. For more information please call: 780-622-3438
- 1.10 kilometer(s) from Iosegun Lake, located near Fox Creek, is widely used by locals for its boat launch, camping opportunities, and recreational activities that range from canoeing and kayaking to fishing, swimming and snowmobiling in the winter. For further information please call: 877-537-2757
- 2.20 kilometer(s) from Smoke Lake, operated by Fox Creek, is a popular fishing hole in the summer and winter. The area is also used for camping and water pursuits, which include power boating, water skiing, swimming, canoeing and more. A loading ramp is also available. For more information please call: 780-622-2418
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Don Nicholson Nature Trail, runs parallel to a creek, offering a scenic walk through Fox Creek. It is a great path for walking the dog, meeting friends and strolling with the family.
- 1.80 kilometer(s) from Fox Creek Home Hardware Building Centre 53 First Avenue West, Fox Creek, AB T0H 1P0 Phone: 780-622-3101
- 2.20 kilometer(s) from Freson Bros. Fresh Market, Open: 6:00 a.m. to Midnight Services include: ATM, health food, hunting and fishing licenses and phone cards. 13 Commercial Court, Fox Creek, AB T0H 1P0
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from The Source by Circut City, a stereo and electronics store located at 20 Commercial Court, Fox Creek, AB T0H 1P0
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Rexall, Canadian owned and operated pharmacy. Store hours vary.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Canada Post Office, hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and closed Sundays, though store hours may vary due to seasonality. 24 Commercial Court, Fox Creek, AB T0H 1P0
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from CIBC, bank hours: Monday thru Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday closed, 22 Commerical Court, Fox Creek, AB T0H 1P0
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from ATB Financial, branch hours: Monday thru Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., 55 C Kaybob Drive, Fox Creek, AB
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.20 kilometer(s) from Fox Creek Swim & Racquet Club, outdoor swimming pool open June through August provides a swimming lesson program for all ages, both private and group lessons, family swim times, public swim times, moms and tots and aquasize.
- 1.30 kilometer(s) from Derald Palmer Memorial Arena, is the hub for winter activities. The facility includes one ice surface, concessions, storage lockers for volunteer organizations, and an arena staff office. Home to Fox Creek’s Minor League Hockey Club, and other various Recreation Leagues. The arena is open October to the end of March each year. Public skating, shinny games and rentals are available. The arena schedule is posted outside of the arena door each week starting in October.
- 1.90 kilometer(s) from Fox Creek Curling Club, is host to a variety of bonspiels throughout the curling season which runs from October to the end of February each year.
- 1.20 kilometer(s) from Fox Creek Fitness Center, located in the Fox Creek Visitor Information Center. A 24-hour access card is available with a three or more month membership. Open: Monday thru Friday 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Closed on weekends.
- 2.20 kilometer(s) from Silver Birch Golf Club, located at the end of Kaybob Drive is a beautiful public nine-hole golf course, praised by visitors and locals alike for its well-groomed fairways, handy driving range, practice putting green and friendly clubhouse. With a variety of tee box options this course appeals to all skill levels.
- The Pantry Restaurant, on premises, snack bar, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours, located in the hotel lobby where you will find a variety of frozen microwave meals and fresh items such as salads, sandwiches, frozen pizza and pasta. A selection of pops, candy, snacks, and pastry to go are also available for purchase.
- Adjacent to Esso Convenience Store, snack bar, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, fresh pizza, chicken wings, sandwiches, flavored coffee, pops, and a large selection of diverse drinks.
- Across the street from Tops Restaurant & Sports Pub, pub, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Cuisine offered includes bar food and burgers. Phone: 780-622-3733
- 0.18 kilometer(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours
- 0.24 kilometer(s) from The Pizza Emporium, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday through Saturday 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Sunday and Monday closed
- 0.45 kilometer(s) from Ernie O’s Restaurant & Pub, pub, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, gaming room. Cuisine served includes pizza, burgers, Chinese food and Greek food. Open seven days a week. 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.60 kilometer(s) from Suzie Cue's Sports Lounge, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner, phone: 780-622-3247
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from A&W® Restaurant, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, seven days a week 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Phone: 780-622-2221
- 1.20 kilometer(s) from Shangri-La Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, seven days a week 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.20 kilometer(s) from The Pizza Joint, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, pizza, wings, salad, nachos, pasta, sandwiches and poutine. Monday to Friday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. We deliver, please call 780-622-2699 to order.
- 82.00 kilometer(s) from Timbers Bar & Grill, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, located in the Eagle River Casino, open Sunday through Thursday 10:00 a.m. to midnight. Friday and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Best Western Plus Fox Creek
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Fox Creek. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming