- HOTEL INFORMATION
- SPECIALS & PACKAGES
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn
1804 Crowchild Trl NW, Calgary, AB T2M 3Y7
Phone: 403-289-0241 Fax: 403-289-4645 159 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
Discover this full-service Calgary hotel offering underground parking, high-speed Internet and convenient location in the heart of Calgary.
The BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn takes great pride in offering attentive customer care to every guest traveling to Calgary for business or leisure. Hotel guests will find this the perfect location situated right off Highway 1 (Trans Canada) and the Calgary Light Rail System. The University of Calgary and McMahon Stadium are within walking distance from the hotel. World-renowned Children's Hospital and the Foothills Hospital are nearby. Business travelers will be near many corporate locations including the Garrison Business Park.
For guests looking for things to do in Calgary, the hotel offers access to the Calgary Zoo, Calgary Stampede and Banff National Park.
Each stylish and spaciously-appointed guest room features cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Enhanced amenities include an on-site restaurant and cocktail lounge, indoor swimming pool, executive club floor with VIP services and underground heated parking (fee).
Business, conference, wedding and ballroom facilities are also available.
Stay at the BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn for superior customer service and a great location in Calgary, Alberta!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool heated 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., adults only from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast.
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Hot tub, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., adults only from 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Porterage/bell services
- 24-hour front desk
- Late check out, upon availability
- Cocktail lounge
- Express check out
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, 5th floor Atrium Plus
- Foreign currency exchange, United States dollars and debit cards accepted
- Ice/vending machines
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Garage parking, heated underground
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking, outdoor
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Secretarial services
- Interior corridor
- Express check in
- Business center
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Wedding services, catering department
- Conference facilities
- Coffee shop
- Mountain biking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Dry cleaning
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Mail services, Purolator, FedEx, UPS, pickups availible
- Equipment rental, nominal fee
- Complimentary newspaper
- Bottled water available
BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 4 package deals available at the best western village park inn in Calgary.
Sweet Romance Package 1 Night
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. Enjoy a night's stay in our king atrium room, a scrumptious breakfast buffet for two adults at Rockies Grill, a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries and underground parking.
Zoo for You Package 1 Night
Let the animal in you come alive and have a fun-filled day at the Calgary Zoo! Enjoy a night's stay in our double queen room, underground parking, zoo passes for two adults and two children, and scrumptious breakfast buffet for two adults and two children in the morning.
Day at Calaway Package 1 Night
A summer to remember at Calaway Park! Enjoy a night's stay in our double queen room, underground parking, Calaway Park tickets, and scrumptious breakfast buffet for two adults and two children in the morning.
BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn
Conveniently located, the best western village park inn in Calgary, Alberta is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 51.068445 / Latitude: -114.117435
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: the north. Follow 16th Avenue, Highway 1 West until you reach Banff Trail. Turn right and then immediately left, follow the road around the bend, and turn right into the BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn parking lot.
From: the north. Follow Crowchild Trail, Highway 1A South to Banff Trail, turn left and then immediately right onto the service road, follow the service road and turn left into the BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn parking lot.
From: the south. Follow 16th Avenue, Highway 1 West until you reach Banff Trail, turn right and then immediately left. Follow the road around the bend; turn right into the BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn parking lot.
From: the east. Follow 16th Avenue, Highway 1 West until you reach Banff Trail, turn right and then immediately left. Follow the road around the bend; turn right into the BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn parking lot.
From: the west. Follow 16th Avenue, Highway 1 East, at the traffic light directly in front of McDonald's make a left U-turn onto the service road. Follow the road around the bend; turn right into the BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn parking lot.
BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Calgary Exhibition & Stampede is an incredible, annual summer-time event, filled with western heritage and rodeo fun. Bring the entire family to "The Greatest Outdoor Show On Earth" and be ready for ten days of exciting events at Stampede Park in Calgary. From Rodeo events, to music concerts to the agriculture showcase, the Stampeded has it all.
The Calgary Stampede has hosted fabulous rodeo events since 1912. Be sure to start the experience off on the right foot, by cheering on the floats, bands and riders in the Calgary Stampede Parade. Then, find your favorite seat in the Grandstand to watch the rodeo excitement unfold. The Country Music, Midway rides, food and games round out the festivities at the Stampede. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Calgary.
Calgary Stampede Park, located in Calgary, is the site of the annual Calgary Stampede, "The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth". If traveling in Southern Alberta, at the end of July, visit the Stampede Park, to partake in this exciting ten-day rodeo event. Western heritage continues each year with the Stampede's parade, variety of events, concerts and Midway fun.
Stampede Park also hosts many year-round events, including trade shows in the 265,000 square-foot BMO Centre, intimate weddings in the Rotary House and meetings in the Big Four Building. The Grandstand and the Big Top Show Ring also host amazing live performances. While in Calgary, stay in one of the several Best Western hotels to enjoy comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
The Calgary Tower stands at 191 meters tall, offering incredible views of downtown and surrounding Calgary. The tower opened in June 1968, and houses the world's tallest 360 degree observation deck. It was built to honor the Canada's centennial year (1967) and its construction was considered "an amazing feat of technical and physical workmanship". In 1989, the tower became a member of the World Federation of Great Towers.
While traveling in Southern Alberta, be sure to schedule time to visit this incredible tower. Take the elevator ride to the observation deck, in just over a minute, to the see the breath-taking birds-eye views of the city. Enjoy a delicious meal at Sky 360 and be amazed as it slowly revolves once every 45 minutes. Stay close to downtown Calgary in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy excellent guest services.
The Calgary Zoo was established in 1929, once the Calgary Zoological Society was formed. The Zoo is located in the heart of Calgary, along the Bow River. The thirty-six mammals and seventy-eight birds at the start, were later joined by coyotes, bears, timber wolves, lynx and a polar bear. The Zoo made headlines in 1939, when "Buster" the sea lion got out of his habitat and swam in the Bow River. Throughout the years, the Zoo expanded with additional habitats, buildings, animals and an animal hospital.
This Association of Zoos and Aquariums Zoo, features a wonderful variety of exhibits. Enjoy strolling through the Zoo's Prehistoric Park, Destination Africa, South America, Eurasia, Canadian Wilds, Enmax Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. Kids love crawling through the tunnels at the Kinsmen ZooVenture Playground and riding the Wildlife Carousel at the Calgary Co-Op Kids Zone. Everyone enjoys the numerous daily programs scheduled throughout the day at the Zoo and the year-round special events are not to be missed. Stay close to the Zoo in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Southern Alberta.
While visiting the vibrant city of Calgary, take time to unwind in one of North America's largest parks. Fish Creek Provincial Park, located south of downtown Calgary, is a haven for those seeking outdoor fun. Lace up your comfortable shoes for strolling along over 100km of hiking trails or bring your bicycle for cruising along the paved or single-track bike trails. Bring your fishing gear to fish for trout in the Bow River or use the boat ramp for a day of fun on Sikome Lake.
Park visitors enjoy a day of swimming in the lake and relaxing on the beach. Stop by the Bow Valley Ranch Visitor Centre to view the exhibits and learn more about the park. Take a break for a delicious meal at the Ranche Restaurant or satisfy your sweet tooth with a tasty dessert from Annie's Bakery & Cafe. Schedule plenty of time at this wonderful twelve-mile long park. While traveling in Southern Alberta, choose Best Western hotels for convenient and comfortable accommodations.
Fort Calgary was a pine and spruce log fort built in 1875, at the confluence of the Bow and Elbow Rivers. The original name of the fort was Fort Brisebois, after Commander Brisebois. It was built to force the whiskey traders out of the area, which is now Calgary. The fort was renamed in 1876 by James MacLeod, after a castle at Calgary Bay in Scotland.
The fort was demolished in 1914, when the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway used the land to build their rail terminal. A team of archaeologists from the University of Calgary unearthed some of the fort's original wood beams in 1969 and 1970. The 40-acre site has been a National Historic Site since 1974. Stay close to Calgary's many attractions, as a guest of Best Western hotels. Enjoy your time in Southern Alberta.
The Scotiabank Saddledome is a multi-purpose facility, located near downtown Calgary and twenty minutes from the Calgary International Airport. Since its opening in 1983, the Saddledome has hosted many events including the 1988 Olympic Winter Games. Currently, the facility is home to the Calgary Flames hockey team, the Calgary Hitmen junior hockey team and the National Lacrosse League team, the Calgary Roughnecks.
A variety of events, concerts, conventions and sports are hosted at the Saddledome. Superstar Reba McEntire sold out the Saddledome in her 1995 performance. Crowd-pleasing visitors include, the 2005 visit by Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip and the 2009 visit by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
The facility's state-of-the-art technology, seating and flexibility make it a Southern Alberta mainstay. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy excellent guest services.
Shaw Millennium Park is a skatepark on the western side of downtown Calgary. The park is located on the site of the former Mewata Stadium, where the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League used to play. With beginner, intermediate and expert areas covering 75,000 square feet, there's plenty of surfaces. Kids of all ages love to practice their skating skills on the rails, ledges, stairs, full halfpipe, flatbars and street course.
Schedule plenty of time for a fun day in Calgary, by visiting the adjacent Telus World of Science. Kids love learning about science through the museum's interactive exhibits and educational demonstrations. While in town, check into one of the area Best Western hotels for comfortable accommodations, before continuing on your Southern Alberta journey.
Show horse jumping competitions in the Southern Alberta city of Calgary, has been around since 1975. Spruce Meadows equestrian facility has delighted horse fans since opening in April 1975, south of downtown Calgary. By 1979, the attendance at this wonderful 360-acre facility grew to 50,000. In 1982, the number of tournaments increased to four to include the National, Canada One, North American and Masters tournaments.
Throughout the years, Spruce Meadows continued its improvements and additions. In 2001, the Canadian Event Industries Awards voted Spruce Meadows to be the "Best Sporting Venue". Whether attending one of the year-round tournaments, fishing in the pond, picnicking on the grounds of the park, touring the horse stables or strolling through the International Christmas Market held at the park, there is plenty to do. While in town, choose one of the local Best Western hotels to enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
Telus Spark is an incredible science center located in downtown Calgary, near the Calgary Zoo. This Southern Alberta gem inspires its visitors to have fun while learning about science, art and technology. The center features more than one hundred exhibits in its four Galleries, in addition to a variety of demonstrations and programs. Be sure to check out the Prototype Lab, where concepts are tested, discover what it means to be human in the Being Human exhibit and explore the Energy & Innovation exhibit to learn more about the power of energy transformation.
Kids love the Creative Kids Museum where they dive into hands-on activities, climb the giant climbing structure and get wet in the water play area. Be sure to schedule time for one of the science demonstrations and live theatre programs, featured in the Presentation Theatre. The high-definition theatre presentations in the HD Digital Dome Theatre are a must-see. Take a break from inside to enjoy the four-acre Outdoor Park and grab a bite to eat from the Cafe. There's plenty to learn and discover at this one-of-a-kind Calgary attraction. At the end of a fun-filled day, choose one of the several Best Western hotels, for a wonderful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Burns Stadium
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from McMahon Stadium, Canadian football league
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Rocky Mountain Art Gallery
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Kensington Fine Arts
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Mount Royal University
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary Zoo
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from City of Calgary Divisions
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Canada Olympic Park, Canada Olympic Park and Training Centre
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Telus Convention Center, major convention meeting centre
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary Convention Center
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Glenbow Museum
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Inglewood Bird Sanctuary, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede Grounds; China Town; Botanical Garden and Prehistoric Park; and Museum of the Regiments
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Canadian Forces Base
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Pengrowth Saddledome, National Hockey League Calgary Flames Western Hockey League Calgary Hitman
- 9.00 kilometer(s) from Fort Calgary
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary city center
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary Tower
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Calaway Park
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary Aerospace Museum
- 140 kilometer(s) from Drumheller Tyrell Museum
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from North Hills, shopping centre
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from market mall
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary city center, shopping
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Chinook Centre, shopping mall
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Cross Iron Mills, mega shopping mall
- 260 kilometer(s) from West Edmonton Mall, largest shopping mall in western canada
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 100 kilometer(s) from Canmore
- 120 kilometer(s) from Banff
- 130 kilometer(s) from Drumheller
- 175 kilometer(s) from Lethbridge
- 240 kilometer(s) from Medicine Hat
- 250 kilometer(s) from Jasper
- 268 kilometer(s) from Edmonton
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from AUPE, Alberta Union of Provincial Employees
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary Diagnostic Labs
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Foothills Hospital, Medical Centre
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Gimbel Eye Center
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Calgary Children's Hospital
- 0.03 kilometer(s) from University of Calgary
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from SAIT Polytechnic, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Mount Royal University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Foothills Athletic Park
- 0.20 kilometer(s) from World Health Club Fitness, admission discount offer to guests
- 12.00 kilometer(s) from Fish Creek Park
- 65.00 kilometer(s) from Rocky Mountains
- 75.00 kilometer(s) from Banff National Park
- Courtyard Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, offering a contemporary menu combining trendy cuisine with the traditional in an inviting atrium setting, the restaurant is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. A full hot breakfast buffet is served each morning (Adult $ 11:95, discount for children), combined with daily specials and features. Join us for Sunday breakfast specials. Full meal plans available for groups and customized to group needs.
- Three Palms Lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Our comfortable lounge is in an atrium setting featuring big screen televisions and a cozy fireplace. Monday through Sunday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Let our events department cater to your needs we can customize a meal plan to suit any group.
BEST WESTERN Village Park Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Calgary. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2013 Calgary International Children's Festival
Held at Epcor Centre for the Performing Arts and Olympic Plaza in Calgary.
2013 Banff National Park Bike Fest
Held at Banff National Park in Banff.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean